Who am I and what can I do for you?
I’m a Director at Sacco Mann, joining in 2010 after 13 years with another specialist legal recruiter. I specialise in the recruitment of Chartered Legal Executives, Licensed Conveyancers, non qualified fee earners and paralegals. Our team recognises the importance of having a diverse legal work force and devote our time providing a high quality specialist service to both clients and candidates.
What team are you part of, and what is the best thing about your team?
I’m part of the Chartered Legal Executive and Paralegal Team and I love our team. Not sure I can pick just one thing, we are all so supportive of each other and have a lot of fun which is a good antidote to the stresses of recruitment.
5 words that describe me?
Enthusiastic, loyal, determined, fun and thoughtful
A memorable event, day or memory at Sacco Mann?
We celebrated a really successful year with a stay at Carlton Towers in 2022. The afternoon of outdoor activities in absolutely biblical rain could’ve been a complete disaster but everyone joined in with gusto, with smiles on their faces, demonstrating the team spirit we have here at Sacco Mann.
What else should you know about me?
I joined the world of recruitment after graduating in Languages and Business from Leeds Becketts. I’m mum to two teenagers who keep my bank balance empty and my taxi services fully booked. I love spin, going to the gym and walking my very cute cockerpoo Louis.
- Likes: Sunny days, cosy winter nights in front of the fire, good food and wine, family time and holidays .
- Dislikes: Fussy eaters, traffic jams, indecisiveness and carrots
- If you weren’t in this career, what else would you do and why? I would love to have been a travel agent. I love researching holidays, finding the best deals and discovering new places
- Favourite song? ‘Don’t Stop Me Now’ by Queen
- What is always in your fridge or cupboard? Crisps
- What is your favourite sport and why? Football, I’m a big Leicester City Fan (my hometown)